Asperger's Syndrome

Monday 17 March 2008

The Simple English Wikipedia has this to say on the subject:

When a person has Asperger Syndrome it affects the way in which they understand other people, talk with other people, and act with other people. A person who has "Asperger Syndrome" often seems to be rather odd, and may not seem to fit in well with other people. (Simple English Wikipedia, 17/03/08)
Now, I have AS and I am beginning to find it very hard to live a normal life. I cannot do what most of you probably take for granted; shopping for example. Nearly any 12 year old can just go into a shop and buy something, I could never do that, even now I have bought two things in the last year in a shop. TWO. It's like being in a foreign country where you don't know the language because I just can talk to someone I don't know. Even with my very few friends I still only agree with what they say and rarely input into the conversation.

I really wish I was normal so I could understand feelings and actually be normal.

0 comments: