Love?

Sunday 16 March 2008

If any one is out there listening, I have a little query. There's this girl in my class at college and I really like her, and I know she likes me as a friend but I don't know whether she finds me attractive or what to say, and I'm frightened of her turning me down. I know I'm in college, but I've never had a girlfriend before. Ever. I have no idea what to do or anything and I don't really like talking to people at the best of times so some tips would really help. She's just so lovely and gorgeous and I'm too scared to tell her how I feel

Thanks.

1 comments:

Catnapping said...

maybe you could ask her out for something like afternoon tea or coffee...maybe lunch...as a friend.

if she seems to enjoy herself, do it again...by the 2nd or 3rd outting, you'll probably get a sense of how she feels. at the very least, you could ask her to the movies.

these are the sorts of activities friends also engage in...it gives you both time to give each other signals. (smiling, laughing at each other jokes...)

(if she touches your arms, she's interested in you as a boyfriend...it'll be safe to ask her to a nice dinner.)